I love working out, but after a good workout and feeling hot as hell, I like to sip on a refreshing drink to cool down my body. Now I don’t go for soda or juices, I would normally make my drinks an hour prior to my workout or I go to Starbucks and buy a drink there. I always go for drink that has vitamins in them like berries, pineapple, Acai and so on. Things that I know my body needs to recover from an 30 min to an hour workout.
- 16 oz of water
- about 3 or 5 small pieces of pineapple
- 2 mint leafs
- pour water in the blender
- place the pineapple and mint into the blender
- and blend
I know this seems so simple but trust me when I say it’s one of my favorite drinks. I gave it my friend once and she loved it and she is not into infused water at all but she does like it when I make it.
Starbucks Pink Drink
- 4 bags acai berry green tea
- 1/2 cup boiling hot water
- 2 Tbsp. honey or agave nectar
- Ice cubes
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- In two tall glasses, add 2 tea bags in each and fill each glass with 1/4 cup of boiling water. Steep for about 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Add one tablespoon of sweetener into each glass. Stir to combine. Add a handful of strawberries and ice cubes into each glass.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk into each glass. Stir to combine and garnish with more strawberries.
Sparkling Summer Limeade
- 1 cup blackberries or blueberries
- 1 cup kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
- 1 cup fresh diced pineapple
- 1 cup fresh diced mango
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3/4 cup limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter (4 cups) lemon-lime soda or ginger ale, chilled
- Layer blackberries, kiwi fruit, pineapple, mango and strawberries in a 64 oz pitcher.
- Drizzle with limeade concentrate, top with soda.